- $150 for initial evaluation and each subsequent 50-minute session
- $520 for prepaid package of 4 sessions after the initial evaluation
- $200 for a pre-planned 90 minute session
Cash, check, credit card (MC, Visa, Discover), Paypal are accepted for payment. Payment is due at time of services.
Insurance – CareFirst and Blue Cross – you will need to provide how much your carrier will cover, if you have a copay, and if you have a deductible. See, About Insurance.
I kindly request that you provide 24 hours in advance notice of cancellation. Full cost is charged if 24 hour notice is not provided.
If you need to cancel, please do so 24 hours in advance notice of cancellation. Please note that the full cost of your session will be charged if 24 hour notice is not provided.
Your privacy is important and it is your legal right. This means that information about you or your family will not be shared without your written permission. The exceptions to this are:
- I am required by law to report cases of suspected child abuse or physical or sexual abuse to the Family Protective Services even if the victim is an adult when the incident comes to light (FL§§5-704).
- If I feel that you are a danger to yourself, I must take appropriate actions to ensure your safety, which may include establishing a “suicide prevention contract” or hospitalization. If possible, I will discuss my intended actions with you and disclose to others only information that is relevant to your situation.
- If I feel that you are a danger to another person, I must report this to the person endangered and to the proper authorities.
If you are having a true emergency and you are unable to reach me, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. Do not wait to speak to me first as your safety is the most important thing.