- $150 for initial evaluation and each subsequent 50-minute session
- $520 for a prepaid package of 4 sessions after the initial evaluation
- $200 for a pre-planned 90-minute session
- Cash, check, credit/debit card
- IvyPay and Paypal accepted – (a 2.75% surcharge is added to credit or debit card payments)
- Payment is due at time of service
I am credentialed with CareFirst and Blue Cross & Blue Shield (BCBS). (See, About Insurance.)
Please be aware that coverage varies depending on your company’s fiscal year and the terms negotiated with the carrier. I always confirm your insurance before we meet, but you should also know:
- whether you have a copay
- whether you have a deductible
- if/when the fiscal year ends and your plan resets
Out of Network
- If you do not have the above insurance but have another carrier you are hoping to use, you will need to see if it covers out-of-network providers
- If you are able to use your out-of-network coverage, you will be charged the private pay rate as described above
- For your reimbursement, I will provide you with the necessary paperwork to send to your carrier and it will be your responsibility to submit your claims
If you need to cancel, please do so 24 hours in advance notice of cancellation.
Late cancellations – Please note that the full cost of your session will be charged if 24-hour notice is not provided
Your privacy is important and it is your legal right. This means that information about you or your family will not be shared without your written permission. The exceptions to this are:
- I am required by law to report cases of suspected child abuse or physical or sexual abuse to the Family Protective Services even if the victim is an adult when the incident comes to light (FL§§5-704).
- If I feel that you are a danger to yourself, I must take appropriate actions to ensure your safety, which may include establishing a “suicide prevention contract” or hospitalization. If possible, I will discuss my intended actions with you and disclose to others only information that is relevant to your situation.
- If I feel that you are a danger to another person, I must report this to the person endangered and to the proper authorities.
I do not provide 24-hour cover emergency services. If you feel you are having a true emergency and you are unable to reach me, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. Do not wait to speak to me first as your safety is the most important thing.